7 Best Golf Balls For Women Reviews 2020
Female golfers tend to generate slower swing speeds than their male counterparts. With a slower swinging pace, it becomes difficult to hit the ball ideally and attain desired height and distance. That’s why it’s important that female golfers use golf balls that have been tailor made for them. Best golf balls for women are low compression, meaning they can be compressed easily and able to transfer the power to the ball efficiently.
THE BEST GOLF BALLS FOR WOMEN
1. Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
- Softest Golf Ball We've Ever Made: 35 compression is the softest golf ballon the market
- Super Long: Ultra Low Compression reduces spin for increased distance
- Super Straight: Low spin results in straight ball flight
- Mutliple Color Options: Supersoft is available in traditional White, Optical Yellow, Pink or Multi-color...
- Featuring traditional White, Orange, Lime and Turquoise golf balls for hotter visibility in the air or on...
Callaway super golf balls come with the lowest compression rate in the line. So, if you’ve been suggested by anyone to pick up Callaway balls, these are the ones to go for. The lower compression rate helps you hit higher and reach further. You will find similar compression rates in other balls, but thanks to their unique Hex aerodynamic design, Callaway balls can sail through the air more effortlessly. This makes it the best women’s golf ball for distance. If you’re a female golfer to whom nothing is more important than controlling, these balls will fit the bill for you. The Tri-ionometer shell gives it a soft and comfortable feel, making it a great choice for wedge hits too.
- 1One of the softest balls you’ll find in the market
- 2It’s conveniently low compression rate of 35 curtails the spin efficiently to accommodate superior flight and distance.
- 3Lower spin leads to straighter, more controlled flight path
- 4Available in a shade of different colors. Besides the classic White, you can also choose from Orange, Lime and Turquoise.
Soft, buttery feel.
Low compression rates facilitate more ground coverage.
The ultra low compression rate makes it difficult to control on grass.
FAQs About Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
1. Do multicolored balls perform differently than the white ones?
Strictly in terms of performance, no! All these balls share the same compression rate, so their aerodynamics and behavior on the course are identical. The colored balls mostly serve an aesthetic purpose. And also they are much easier to track compared to the white ones, especially when they are airborne or land in the woods.
2. How are these balls different than the 2015 Chrome Soft balls?
Callaway Chrome Soft balls were more expensive than Callaway supersoft balls. They also had a much higher compression rate of 65, which made them great to operate on ground but not much easier to hit to greater distances.
3. What colors do I get buying the multi-color pack?
The multi-color pack features radiant blue, orange, yellow and white golf balls.
2. Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
Titleist Velocity golf balls warrant our attention because of their marvelous ability to sustain trajectory and reach higher altitudes. Titleist Velocity packs an impressive assortment of 328 dimples in its design, which have been purposefully patterned to accommodate longer distance coverage and attain remarkable heights. The two-piece construction also accounts for lower spin in average swing speed. It also moves relatively well in greens despite its low compression rate. Its softcore design makes it a joy to hit it off the tee and watching it cruise through the air. Being modestly priced..
1. The delicate LFX core generates greater velocity to make the ball travel further. Besides the long rangers, it also helps you control your short distance shots better.
2. The NAZ+ cover maintains the ball’s speed throughout its trajectory and reduces spin to a minimum.
3. The spherically tilted 328 dimple design ensures long distance coverage across the course and sky high elevation.
Travels long distances.
Keeps the spin low during lost distance hits.
Comfortable to attempt short distance hits as well.
The spherically tilted dimple pattern creates optimum trajectory.
Inadequate color choices.
FAQs about Titleist Velocity Golf Balls
1.Are these balls suitable for beginners?
Titleist Velocity golf balls are one of the best golf balls for amateur women golfers. These balls don’t cost you an awful lot and helps you to build up the all important confidence you need to get started. These balls can go longer distances at minimal efforts and can be controlled quite easily. Yes, there are better balls than these out there, but from a beginner’s perspective, these can add a hint of morale to your game, which is impediment to making progress as a golfer.
2. What are the differences between single and double digit balls?
There are no differences between single and double digit balls. These numbers are solely assigned for a cosmetic purpose. No performance values are being indicated here.
3. Are these balls good for putting?
Yes, these balls are great for putting due to their nominal side spin.
3. Bridgestone 2017 Lady Precept Golf Balls
- Softest Ladies specific ball on the market
- Engineered for lady golfers looking for longer distance with soft feel
- 2-piece soft ionomor cover with soft gradational core
- 330 seamless dimple design for longer distance
- Optic pink Panthers
The Bridgestone Lady Precept has been a lady golfers’ favorite ever since it hit the shelves. What makes it so special, you ask? Its silky soft texture and convincingly low compression rates are a good place to start describing its brilliance. The outlying surface is thinner than most other golf balls you’d find in the market. The accuracy levels of these balls are incredibly good, which is mostly down to its low spin producing rate. The dimple count is also high enough to promote maximum height and distance. Bridgestone Lady Precept rightfully earns its place into our list as its definitely one of the popular golf balls for women, if not the ultimate best.
1. Soft and smooth outer layer. Specifically made for women.
2. Built to travel long distances at low swing speeds.
3. Two-piece construction featuring a soft tapered core covered by ionomore coating.
4. A remarkable dimple count of 330, that enables easeful floating of the ball.
• Low price.
• Reaches higher distance and height.
• Exceptional shot controls
• Its thin cover wears off fast.
FAQs about Bridgestone 2017 Lady Precept Golf Balls
1. What is the compression rate for these balls?
These balls have a compression rate of 36.
2. What colors are available for these balls? Which color would be the best to find on greens?
You can purchase them in three different colors-white, pink and yellow. All of them are shiny and easily identifiable, but if I have to pick, I’d go for the yellow colored balls. They are bright and very visible on a green backdrop.
3. Can men use these balls?
Even though the balls are originally made for women golfers, male golfers can also give them a shot. Yes, the balls have lower compression rate so they are a better fit for slower swings. But some male golfers have reported having made great clubface to ball connection with these balls at 100 mph+ swing speeds. The height and distance performance was undisturbed.
4. how long do golf balls last?
If you would like to store your golf balls, then you should keep in mind that if the condition is friendly then it can last for a maximum number of five years or for some cases even more. You should keep the ball in a normal environment for keeping it safe for a max number of time.
4. Srixon Soft Feel Women's Golf Ball
- Softer, lower compression core - the new soft feel's energetic Gradient growth core is 60 compression,...
- Softer, thinner cover - the Ionomer cover on the new soft feel is 11 percent thinner and 5 percent softer...
- New aerodynamic speed Dimples design - the new soft feel cover features the 324 speed dimple pattern,...
Given the reputation of the manufacturer, there’s no need to explain why Srixon Soft Feel Women’s golf balls are so much popular. For years, professional golfers gave entrusted Srixon for their top of the line golf products. Soft Feel women’s golf balls are a testament to Srixon’s standard of quality. These balls boast a 324 dimple outer layer design combined with a thin ionomer exterior. The high dimple count and a lightweight cover provide improved aerodynamics. Often you are forced to choose between a cushy feel and long range hitting capabilities. This ball gives you both at the same time.
1.The compression rates for these balls are 60, which is 12 less than Srixon’s previous model. This makes the ball travel faster and covers more area.
2. The ball has also been made thinner and softer than its predecessors. The soft feel accounts for accurate shooting and better aerodynamics.
3• The 324 dimple design has been properly layered to balance between loftiness and vertical distance navigation.
• You can send your shots even further with every swing you make.
• Offers great feel and distance simultaneously.
• Well engineered core transmits energy from the clubface to the ball efficiently to produce enormous speed.
• Two pieced design with a thin ionomer shell.
• 324 patterned dimples for greater speed and height.
• Very limited choice of colors.
• Low durability.
FAQs about Srixon Soft Feel Women's Golf Ball
1. What are my color choices for these balls?
You get to choose from two colors-passion pink and soft white.
2. What’s the compression rate for these balls? How does it fare in the fairways?
The compression rate for these particular set of balls are set at 60. This makes the balls lighter and faster to travel around. Often, we associate lower compression with subpar fairway experience. Balls that encompass a good radius and do really well on air, can often land awkwardly on ground. In case of Srixon Soft Feels women’s golf balls, however, this is not the case. The ball reaches quite high and covers a lot of areas, but it sticks to the greens as soon as it falls to the ground.
3. Can the balls be engraved?
Yes, you can customize these balls putting in your own texts, photos or logos.
4. Is the compression rate good enough for moderate swing drive and wedge hits?
Yes, the compression rate of 60 is adequate to enable fantastic drive and wedge hits at moderate golf swings.
5. Wilson Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls
- Performance Balance - The aggressive core is offset by a response cover creating a balance between...
- Improved rubber chemistry yields a lively core that's 22% softer than the competition
- New 302 PhD aerodynamics feature unique flat bottomed, shallow dimples that rip through the air to create...
- New plastic slidepack implementation for durability
What would you look for in one of the top golf balls for women? Distance, durability and feel have to be the topmost defining factors. Wilson Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls did a splendid job in infusing each of these aspects and then some. The two piece construction of these balls maintains a perfect balance between getting you to unbelievable distances and giving you a softer feel. The gradational rubber center fuels powerful hits. It also creates a high fairways spin which is somewhat neutralized by the low drive swing of the ball. This is a great golf ball to consider, no matter what your handicap is.
1. A gradient core balanced off by a flexible outer shell to give you astonishing distance and fascinating feel at the same time.
2. An energetic core made of advanced rubber technology. The driving force behind all the explosive hits you can get with the ball.
3. 302 Deep, flat bottomed dimples with state of the art aerodynamics. This unique design helps the ball slash the airwaves to retain a linear aerial course.
4. Plastic slide pack implementation for an extended lifespan.
• Very responsive cover.
• Soft feels.
• Great distances.
• Lower drive spin.
• Sharp balance between distance and controlling.
• Sturdy construction makes the ball durable to use.
• Can be easily over hit using long clubs.
• The greenside roll is not satisfactory.
FAQs about Wilson Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls
1. How does the ball balance between higher greenside spin and lower drive spin?
We all know both higher and lower spin levels can compromise the distance and control over your shots. The responsive outer shell generates lower side spin which keeps the flight path steady, while the gradational rubber core whips up strong backside spin that helps the ball reach greater altitudes. Combined together, the ball nullifies the unwanted consequences and strikes a quintessential balance between greenside spin and lower drive spin.
2. Are they good for distance?
Yes, these balls are great for distance and shot control.
6. Volvik Crystal Golf Balls
- 12 pack. Soft impact and feel and longer flight distance is achieved by World's First Patented Dual Core:...
- Volvik Crystal elevates short game control with a soft feel and low compression control core
- Enhanced visibility provided by the brightest colors in golf
- 3-piece Tour Performance - Explosive distance and more accurate approach by Power Core, Bismuth Control...
- Excellent putting feel and optimal spin rates made possible by more durable/softer Surlyn Crystalline...
Volvik Crystal Golf Balls are the balls to go for if you’re looking to test your golfing credentials. It’s known to have the most delicate impact force, which would get you to some extra-ordinary distances if you get the timing right. The color choices are really fancy for this model. If you like to mix up your colors, these balls would definitely delight you with their lively assortment of colors. The outer shell has been made of a surlyn-zirconium mixed alloy that allows for a premium supple feel. These are the best golf balls for senior women golfers, because the rebounding effect could feel a bit overwhelming for beginners.
1.A dual core consisting of a softer outer layer and a more rigid inner layer. This enables a super soft feel and excellent distances.
2. Tour grade balls with stable 3-piece construction.
3. The outer cover provides a comfortable feel and
We have already mentioned the compression part. All golf balls geared towards women focus on lower compression, but what else should you check for while picking up the right ball for you? Here are some factors to consider..
Any ball that fares well in the greenside is expected to have optimum backspin. Why is this important? Since female golfers strike the ball with less height and spin, it’s essential that the ball has the ability to produce a decent amount of backspin so that the ball stops quickly upon hitting the fairway.
2. Compression Rate
Yes, we’ve already established women need golf balls with lower compression rate, but how lower exactly? The balls should be softer, as they are much easier to hit than harder ones, with compression rates in the range of 45 to 70. These balls can cover more distance at slower swing force.
The design and number of dimples in the ball can influence how far your shot will cover. The dimples help the ball stay longer in the air. Using high trajectory dimpled balls allows you to hit the ball further, assert better control over its trajectory and, exert less force to reach your desired area.
4. Ball construction
Men opt for golf balls with urethane covers and multi-layered construction, which offer better spin but comes with higher compression rates. Women golfers prefer double layered balls with outer shells built of surlyn. To be fair, these balls aren’t ideal for the greens, but these are the popular golf balls for amateur women golfers as they are very easy to hit and control.
While colors are mostly a subjective matter, vibrant balls are easier to follow in varying visibility levels. These balls can also be distinguished from the greenery when they fall far along the course. Manufacturers offer a variation of colors including orange, blue, yellow, and of course, the color synonymously associated with everything feminine; pink.