The best way to make an old golf cart look gorgeous and new is to add hub caps or wheel covers to the wheels. Hub caps will bring back life to an old cart with ease. Also, cart hub caps are a way to show the great taste of yours to your friends.
However, it is not just a way to bring back life to an old golf cart. The hub caps will also protect the inside part of the wheels from outside damages and harsh conditions. That is why our today’s article contains a list of some popular best golf cart hub caps which are available online and also can be found in the near market.
Are hub caps worth it?
It is a most often asked question. The one word answer to this question is yes. People use hub caps to increase the aesthetic beauty and to update the look of the golf cart. These also help wheels from outside damages. Simply, it upholds the personality of a person.
Best Golf Cart Hub Caps
Last update on 2022-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Our Top Pick Golf Cart Hub Caps
1. 10L0L Golf Cart Wheel Covers Hub Caps
With this set of 4 hub caps make your cart more aesthetically pleasant and attractive. These are easy installable golf cart hub caps. One just needs to set them in the right place and needs to snaps the hub with the hand on each side. The set is available in two different colors of black and silver.
The silver colored set is very high glossy and looks more attractive. These hub caps are made of high quality material to provide more durability. These are suitable for any 8 inches EZ-GO, Yamaha, and Club Car golf carts wheels. However, these are not suitable for EZ-GO RXV carts. Use a pair of pliers to bend the clips a little so that the clips do not break easily.
- It is a set of 4 hub caps.
- Made of high quality materials for durability.
- Available in two different elegant colors of black and silver.
- Designed with classic 5 spokes for a more attractive look.
- Suitable for 8 inches wheels of EZ-GO, Yamaha, and Club Car golf carts and not for EZ-GO RXV carts.
- Easy installable and snug fitted golf cart hub caps.
2. GOLF CART SS WHEEL COVERS HUB CAPS
These affordable low price golf cart hub caps are very suitable for any sort of Yamaha, Club Car, and EZ-GO for 8 inches wheels. This set of hubs will give the wheels a chrome look and you will get compliments. These hub caps are made of premium quality stainless steel which is very durable and rustproof.
Installing these hub caps is very easy. To install the caps one needs to bend the retainer clips a little bit by pushing down before attaching them to the club wheel. One can do this with their hand or with the help of pliers. After that simply press the sides or use a rubber mallet. These hub caps are manufactured by the Richland.
- 3 pounds weighted hub caps.
- These are made of sturdy and durable stainless steel.
- Can fit Yamaha, Club Car, and EZ-GO on 8 inches wheels.
- Need to bend the retainer clip a little bit with the help of pliers or using the hand before installation.
- Provides an elegant chrome look to the cart wheels.
3. Roykaw Golf Cart 8" SS Wheel Covers Hubcaps
Want to add wheel cover hub caps on your golf cart wheels but could not find a suitable one? Then get this set of 4 hub caps. These are universal hub caps and can fit in any EZ-GO, Club Car, Yamaha, and also Star golf cart 8 inches wheels. These co chrome wheel cover hub caps are made SS designed.
These are designed with 5 spokes to make the cart more pleasant to the eyes of other cart owners. These easy installable excellent hub caps are available at a reasonable price. These beautiful chrome finished hubs are produced by the Smart Parts brand.
- The set of 4 hub caps is weighted 3.01 pounds.
- The dimension of these hub caps package is 12.28 inches x 9.72 inches x 9.69 inches.
- These hub caps are SS designed chrome finished.
- 5 spokes hub caps make the cart wheel more elegant.
- Universal hub caps will fit in all 8 inches wheels.
4. Dr.Acces Golf Cart 8" SS Wheel Covers Hub Caps
These are suitable to fit in most golf carts of the following brand Yamaha, Club Car, and EZ-GO. Unlike other hub caps, one does not need to bend any retainer clips. One just needs to pressure in the sides by placing the hub caps in the right place. These caps fit very tightly on the wheels. Chrome finished hub caps are very attractive.
- Manufacturer: Yida
- These silver color hub caps are chrome finished and look more beautiful.
- SS hub caps are designed with 5 spokes.
- Fits most top brand golf carts 8 inches wheels.
- Easy installable hub caps do not need to bend any retainer clip.
- Made of high quality materials to provide long service.
5. 3G Set (4) 8" SS Chrome Wheel Covers
The 5 lug patterns are only for design purposes. These covers will fit almost all the standard wheels. However, one must consider that there is necessary space on the wheels to mount these covers. Wheel covers are chrome plated to make them glossy and more elegant. The 5 spokes design will match all the new and old golf carts easily. Installing them is very easy but one needs to make sure to line them up with the tire plug properly before mounting the wheel covers.
- Universal wheel covers are suitable for any golf carts of popular brands.
- 2.5 inches deep center wheel covers need enough space on the wheel to mount.
- Designed with 5 lug patterns and 5 spokes.
- The manufacturer used chrome plating for a more elegant look.
- Easy installable wheel covers need to be line up properly with the tire plug before mounting.
6. World 9.99 Mall Golf Cart 10L0L Wheel Covers Hub Caps
This brand is a professional manufacturer of producing golf cart accessories and parts. This brand produces quality products and its motto is to satisfy customers.
The manufacturer used high quality ABS plastic with different paints to construct these hub caps. The paint is very smooth and it is very high reflective. The paint would not fall off often. The surface is very easy to clean by simply rinsing off. These hub caps are very snug fitted and will fit on the wheel tightly and would not wobble while driving. There are snaps on the hub caps which help the hub caps to attach firmly to the wheel.
Brand: 9.99 World Mall
- Universal hub caps set suitable for any 8 inches wheel golf carts.
- Hub caps are quality ABS plastic made to last.
- Painted with high glossy quality colors to not to fall off easily.
- Available in various colors.
- Hub caps are 9.25 inches.
- Very easy to install and hub caps contain snaps to attach firmly and tightly.
7. 10L0L 8 Inch Golf Cart Wheel Covers Hub Caps
This affordable hub cap set is a set of 4 hub caps. The set is available in 3 different colors. These hub caps are universal and will fit 8 inches wheels of any EZ-GO, Yamaha, and Club Car golf cart except the EZ-GO RXV carts. Replace the old hub caps with these durable premium ABS plastic made high quality hub caps.
These hub caps are very easy to install and would not need any tools for the installation process. However, one just has to bend the clips before installation so that the person does not break any clips. Manufacturer provides 1 year of guarantee to the set and provides friendly customer service.
- Manufacturer: 10L0L
- The set is available in 3 different colors of black, silver, and imitation carbon fiber.
- Constructed of premium ABS plastic.
- Will fit on any golf cart wheels of 8 inches without the EZ-GO RXV carts wheels.
- Installation is very easy and would not need any sort of tools.
- Comes with a year of guarantee.
8. 10L0L Golf Cart Wheel Covers Hub Caps
cart brand wheels with 8 inches diameter. The installation process is very easy and one just has to snaps the right places. However, one must make sure to bend the clips a bit before installation.
- The package is 3.3 pounds in weight.
- Dimension of the package is 12.2” x 10.1” x 9.8”.
- Chrome plated silver color durable and premium hub caps.
- Suitable for 8 inches wheels of any Club Car, EZGO, and Yamaha golf cart.
9. 10L0L Golf Cart Wheel Covers 8 Inch Set of 4
Also, installing the hub caps is timeless just need to bend the clips and pressure them in the right place. The hub caps are designed with the logo of the brand in the center which increases the beauty of the caps way more. Caps are available in 4 different colors.
- Manufacturer: 10L0L
- Available in 4 different vibrant colors of black, red, silver, and carbon fiber.
- Durable and high quality hub caps will last longer.
- The brand logo is printed on the center of the hub caps.
- Easy installable hub caps will fit any golf cart 8 inches wheels.
Considerations before buying the best golf cart hub caps
The golf cart hub caps are used to increase the aesthetic beauty of the cart. These things also uphold your taste to others. Not only do they just increase the aesthetic beauty they also save the cart wheels. Therefore one cannot just select a set of hub caps randomly. To choose a pair of best hub caps one can follow the following tips.
Compatibility- The first thing one must consider is compatibility. Different manufacturer provides hub caps for different brand golf carts and also for different models. Some golf cart hub caps are suitable for EZGO, some are best for Club Car, and some are best for Yamaha. Therefore one must choose the hub caps depending on the compatibility. However, there are many hub caps that are universal fit. So one can choose these hub caps for their cart. If you are still confused then check the list above to find a universal fit golf cart hub caps set for your cart.
Also, another important thing is most golf cart hub caps are made for 8 inches wheels. If your cart wheel is big or small then make sure to choose the hub caps size carefully.
Material- The 2nd consideration is the material. As golf cart hubs are made to secure the wheel and to bear the harsh environment and conditions, therefore, the material must be sturdy and durable. Also, the paint should not be fall off easily. To get a long lasting and sturdy set of hub caps one should choose steel made hub caps. These are very durable and hard.
Style- The next thing to consider is the style of the hub caps. As we said before that hub caps style upholds the taste of a golfer. That means one has to choose an elegant and eye catchy hub caps set.
The traditional 5 spokes hub caps are a great choice and will increase the aesthetic beauty of any cart. However, the color of the hub caps also matters. Hub caps are available in various vibrant colors. Among all of them, the chrome plated and silver color hub caps look very shinny.
Weight- The next thing to consider is the weight. Now some of you may say why weight matters. The weight of the hub caps is also an important consideration and one should not neglect this. Because the more weighted the hub caps are the more strain will be put on the cart wheels. For this reason, the ABS plastic made hub caps are suitable as they are light and would not provide any strain on the wheels. However, while choosing lightweight hub caps make sure the hub caps are sturdy and would not break off easily.
Easy installation- Now the last and not the least thing to think of is the installation process. Basically, hub caps are available in two types of the installation process and these are clip-on and bolt-on. The bolt-on installation is kind of effortive and time consuming. In this process, one has to secure the hub caps with bolts or lug nuts. But this is not very secure as the clip-on system.
The clip- on system hub caps are way easier than the bolt-on system. One just needs to align the hub caps properly and then pressure them in the right place. However, some clip-on hub caps need to bend the clip a little bit before installation so that the clips remain safe. If you want to know Best Golf Cart ramps.
How do you put hubcaps on a golf cart?
Installing hub caps is a very easy process. Here are the steps that one should follow for installing the hub caps.
First of all, use a flathead screwdriver to remove the existing wheel covers from the wheel. Pry around the wheel covers and you will see that the cover is coming out of the wheel.
Then simply grab the new hub caps and then align the valve stem hole of the cap with the valve stem and then use your hand and pressure the side of the hub caps. Or one can use a rubber mallet to provide pressure.
However, on some wheel covers one needs to bend the retainer clip a little with their hand or with the help of pliers. If you have those types of hub caps make sure to bend the retainer cap a little before mounting the hub caps. If you want to know Best golf cart phone holder.
What size are golf cart wheels?
Golf cart wheels are available in various sizes. These are 8, 10, 12, 14, 18 inches, and many more. However, one can add big wheels to the cart by using a lift kit.
What is the difference between a hub cap and a wheel cover?
There is no difference between the hub cap and wheel cover. Both things are the same and used to sit in the middle of the wheel. The thing is some people like to call it a hub cap and some people like to call it a wheel cover. So, the next time you hear any of this two do not get confused.
Finding the best golf hub caps is not as easy as finding the best golf ball. Therefore, the list of the hub caps above will help one to find the best hub caps, and also the buying guide will help one to find the best hub caps for their golf cart wheels to increase the beauty and to bring back life to an old cart.