Best putters for women (Beginners to advance) reviews 2023
When it is about buying a new women’s putter, you need to consider a lot of things regarding the height, weight, and materials of the putter.
In this article, we will be disclosing the six best women's putters that are available right now in the market to make it easier for every woman to choose their expected putter.
We have added a buying guide section regarding all those things that you need to consider before buying a new putter for women.
There will also be a frequently asked question section where we have answered some of the most common questions that most of the people search on google. We hope that all those answers will give answers to your queries.
Remember, all these putters are bestsellers, and they are promised to give the perfect services that you are looking in a putter.
Among all the putters, TaylorMade Ladies Kalea Putter RH 32.5 New is our best pick for today.
This special putter from Callaway will produce the perfect core energy that you need for making a perfect putt.
Besides, the lightweight design and the higher launch compatibility will ensure the perfect comfort of yours.
What you will get in this article
- Six best putter list and their discussion that every woman would love to play with
- A buying guide section for providing you all those information that you need to consider for buying a new putter
- A frequently asked question section where we have answered most of the common questions that people are searching across the internet.
So, without making any further delays, let's get started with our main section.
Best putters for women
OUR TOP PICK
Last update on 2022-06-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. TaylorMade Ladies Kalea Putter RH 32.5 New
This putter specially designed for women, and this is the first complete line putter from TaylorMade.
This putter comes with a lightweight feature so that you feel comfortable while putting with this special putter.
This lightweight feature of the club will produce extra clubhead speed.
You will get a high launch facility with the low-kick Slim Tech shafts.
Another major improvement in this putter is that there will have speed pockets for increasing the speed of every shot.
This will optimize distance gaps from driver through wedge.
- First complete line putter from TaylorMade.
- Lightweight feature
- Extra clubhead speed.
- Higher launch with low-kick Slim Tech shafts.
- Optimized distance gaps.
- Speed pocket technology.
2. Wilson Staff Harmonized Golf Putter (Women's)
This putter is available in two different styles so that you can choose yours.
This is a square heel/toe putter for the convenience of every woman.
Extra-large diameter grip size adds extra comfort while catching the putter. Besides, the grip is soft and added extra comfort.
Multiple density areas in the microinjection face insert of the putter will add extra speed while putting.
You will get a headcover with this putter for further protection.
This putter is 33 inches long.
- Available in two different styles
- Square heel/toe putter
- Extra-large diameter grip size
- Soft Wilson grip
- Multiple density areas in the microinjection face insert.
- Headcover available
- 33 inches long.
3. Cleveland Golf Women's Women's Huntington Beach Golf Putter
The shaft length of this putter will be approximately 34 inches long.
The precision milled face of the putter will provide you more comfort and feel at a time.
If you want more consistent roll from a putter, then this one should be the ideal choice.
This putter is more stable and flexible with the soft 304 stainless steel.
The great part about this putter is that this is tour proven so that you need no further thinking.
- 34 inches long shaft
- Precision milled face with comfort and feel
- Consistent roll
- Stable and flexible with the soft 304 stainless steel.
- This putter is tour proven.
4. New Ladies Tommy ArmourPravada Putter 34" RH (No HC)
This amazing putter from Tommy Armour comes with a 34 inches’ shaft length.
The swing tack Tommy Armour grip will provide extra comfort that you are looking for.
The shaft of the putter is well proportionate for producing you the leverage that you are looking for.
The construction material of the shaft is stainless steel, and as a result, it will be stable and flexible.
You will not get any headcover with this putter.
- 34 inches long shaft
- Swing tack Tommy Armour grip
- Well proportionate shaft
- Stainless steel
- No headcover is available.
5. Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Ladies Putter 33 (Right Hand)
You will love this Odyssey series putter specially designed for women from Callaway unconditionally.
The length of the shaft of this utter is around 33 inches.
This putter will produce a great feel and contact sound with every stroke you make for the white-hot insert.
This putter is available in both blade and mallet sizes.
The black finishing of the putter has made it attractive and sleek.
The DFX grip of the putter, undoubtedly, adds extra comfort.
You will get an Odyssey headcover with the purchase of this putter.
- 33 inches long shaft
- Great feel and contact sound with every stroke.
- Available in blade and mallet sizes
- Attractive black finishing.
- DFX grip
- Odyssey's headcover is available.
6. Ray Cook Golf- Ladies Silver Ray SR600 Limited Edition Teal Putter
360 grams’ head weight of the putter will produce enough force for a great experience of putting.
The length of the shaft of this putter is 33 inches.
This putter will produce higher launch capacity so that you can utilize most of your putting power.
The Double band full-shaft offset of the puter will produce enough energy.
The loft of the putter is 3, and it comes with a 70 degrees lie.
You will get a headcover with this putter.
- 360 grams head weight
- 33 inches long shaft
- Higher launch capacity
- Double band full-shaft offset
- Loft:3; lie:70
- Headcover is available.
We discuss all those things that you need to keep in mind when you are thinking about buying a new product.
Today, we are going to talk about the five most important things that you need to consider while buying a woman putter.
As women’s putters are slightly different from men’s, they need to consider some special facts that men need not to.
Here starts our first thing that you need to consider…
1. Types of the putter
Two types of putters are mostly popular among golfers. They are blade putter and a mallet putter.
Mallet putters are kind of new inventions, and they tend to produce more accuracy whereas blade putter increases your professionalism of putting.
Before you confirm your purchase, make sure you know the types of putters that you exactly want to buy.
If after buying the product, you lament saying I should have bought the alternative one, then, maybe, you are notmaking a wise choice.
Precisely choose what you are looking at, and then go for the product without any kind of hesitation.
That is how confident people maintain their strategy.
2. Shaft length
The length of the golf shaft is a great determiner of whether you will be able to make perfect putting or not.
The lengths that are available in the market for a putter is around 33 to 34 inches.
Both of the sizes should be ideal for women to play with.
If you need any kind of improvisation, make sure you do so. That is how you are going to play with confidence.
This is the most important part that you need to look at while buying a new putter.
Every individual is different, and when it is about putting, the alignment strategy should also be different.
If you want to enjoy the intriguing pleasure of putting, you need to learn to align every part of the putter.
That is why, when you are aiming for buying a new putter, make sure you feel comfortable with the alignment process of the putter.
If the alignment system of the putter is not well proportionate, you have to suffer, for sure, in the putting area.
The alignment system of the putter is responsible for creating a balance between gravity and the putter.
The more aligned your putter will be, the more comfortable you will feel while putting with your putter.
When it is about putting, every single part of the putters is important.
The grip of the putter makes a huge contribution towards making a perfect putting.
If your grip is balanced and comfortable, you will get consistency in every stroke you make.
A proportionate and balanced grip is highly necessary for producing competency while putting.
It is possible that every single part of your putter is well balanced, but when it is about the grip of the putter, you feel slightly uncomfortable.
It’s like you are near the finishing line, but you won’t be able to finish the game.
Make sure to choose a comfortable grip while buying a new putter.
5. Club head
This is another most important factor that will determine whether you will be able to make a perfect putting or not.
A putter clubhead produces the energy that you need for making a perfect putting.
Make sure the putter you are choosing to buy has a perfect balanced club head.
Look if the club head has a hot insert in it or not.
If not, then maybe it would be better to look at another putter that has the feature.
The hot insert of the putter produces great contact sound and feel while putting with the putter.
1. What is the difference between men’sand women’s putter?
- There are many differences between a men’s and a women’s putter, but the main and compulsory discrepancy that they share is the length of the shaft. Women’s putter tends to be shorter than men's. The common shaft length of women’s putter is around 33 inches whereas men’s putter shaft length will be around 35 inches.
- Besides, the weight and head variation can also be slightly different.
2. How long do you want a putter for women?
- The most common putters that are available in the market come with a shaft length of 33 inches or sometimes 34 inches.
- According to the size of a woman, the length of the putter can also be changed.
3. What size putter do I need?
- If you are 6 feet or taller, then you should use a 35 inches long putter.
- If you are 5 feet 9 to 5 feet 11 inches long, then you should use a 34 inches long putter.
- If you are 5 feet 3 to 5 feet 9 inches long, you should use a 33 inches’ putter (mostly applicable for women) And, if you are shorter than 5 feet 3 inches, then you may use a 32 inches’ putter.
4. How much does cost women putter?
- You may find a ladies’ putter with a price range from 100 dollars to 250 dollars.
This article is all about providing you the best list of putters that you would love to play with.
A putter is a must-have item in your golf bag because without having a putter you won't be able to complete the course of the game.
But, that does not mean you will fill up your bag with an average putter. If you do so, there is a high chance that you will fail to make a great impression in the game.
It is always important to choose a great product because they ensure that you use a hundred percent of your true potential.
The putters that we have gathered here, especially for women, should meet all the standards of a great putter.
This is, obviously, not a list that we have made without any consideration, rather we have made great research regarding customer's viewpoints and opinions.
We can bet choosing any putter from this list won't disappoint you.