Want to glory sports field? Become a golfer – you need a professional rangefinder. According to our analysis, our suggestion for you to use the Garmin Approach Z80, Golf Laser Range Finder with 2D course Overlays. By using Garmin Z80, it adjusts with a flag by the locker. Green view helps you to focus long distance in field point. When you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin -within 10”. Plus, you also see Accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play because there’s No need to range them separately. Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and appearance information. For your smart golfer life orientation, don’t forget to use Garmin Approach Z80.
Garmin Approach Z80 reviews
Approach Z80 laser rangefinder with GPS is the most Accurate laser rangefinder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41, 000 courses worldwide. You see a full-color course view and Green view overlay in 2-d for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the Green.
- Manufacturer Name: Garmin
- Rangefinder Name: Garmin Approach Z80, Golf Laser Range Finder with 2D Course Overlays
- Item model number: 010-01771-00
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 3.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review Rating: 3.2 out of 5.0
- Best GPS Laser and Navigation Rangefinder comes under 600 price range
Garmin Approach Z80 Manufacturer Review
Lock onto the Flag
Garmin adds Image stabilization which makes easier to find and range the flag. The original flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, Green View automatically shows the distance to the front and back of the green through the lens. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp pictures with map overlays that show the whole layout.
See what In Play is
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance.
Help for Uphill and Downhill Shots
The Plays like Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation. Up to 41000 world courses worldwide. At your standing to the location labeled on the map. It makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much more relaxed. And for tournament play, you can turn Plays like Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See the Game Differently
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. You see a full-color Course View and Green View overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin — within 10”.
Feature Highlights of Garmin Z80
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D Course View mapping overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows the distance to the front and back of the green
- Plays Like Distance feature adjusts intervals based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
- The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance
- The original software prevented the device from going into standby when it not used between holes
- The device feels solid, but not too heavy, and looks sharp.
- This product has many great features but it takes a steady hand to capture the pin,and it needs to be recharged after every round.
- The battery is not reliable, get down too quickly – it’s terrible.
- Not useful for situations where there is no direct line of sight to the pin.
- It's horrible to experience. Three rounds, unit froze during 2 of them. Need Updates the software
- Price seems little higher.
Frequently asked questions
Question: How many rounds of golf can it last per charge?
Answer: It depends on how long is your round. I have only played one round. Therefore, it would not be fair to respond at this time. First time I used it the battery lasted for only one round. There was an update where an issue with buggy standby mod fixed. After this, the battery seems to last for more than two rounds.
Question: What else included? Does it come with the charging cable and carrying case?
Answer: Yes, Garmin offers both features of cable can case.
In summary, to develop your golfer career, Garmin Approach Z80, Golf Laser Range Finder with 2D Course Overlays is recommend. You get three feature in one rangefinder – GPS+Laser+2D vision. Measure long distance 10” accurately by GPS. The expert used it for tournament play – if you interested in joining golf tournament then hurry up. Order now and enjoy your moment.