Bushnell Pro X7 Golf Laser Rangefinder with JOLT
Bushnell introduces attractive laser rangefinder for the golfer as well as for target hunters. Among their cart, Bushnell Pro X7 Golf Laser Rangefinder with JOLT has some unique points. You find 550+ yardage coverage with ½ yard accuracy. The JOLT technology is more natural to lock on the flag. 7x means you get high-quality magnification to zoom in and outsides and angle view. One of the most potent golf Laser Rangefinder in the world which bring Bushnell and present the best feature in their Pro X7 Slope. They provide compensated distances for elevation changes. Also features incredible ranging capability, Pin Seeker with Jolt Technology to help you zero in on the flag and second generation E.S.P. to provide ultra-accurate yardages faster than ever before. For your regardless service. In the later part we present some feature tips for your quick handling,
About Bushnell's Laser Rangefinder and How it Work
Bushnell's laser rangefinders use an invisible, eye-safe Class 1 Laser beam (as classified by the FDA) which is "bounced" off distant objects with the press of a button. Then, the rangefinder's high-speed digital clock measures the time it took for a laser beam to reach a target and return to the unit. Next, using advanced digital electronics, the rangefinder instantly calculates the distance within +/- 1 yard and shows the range in either yards or meters on a through-the-lens LCD Display. The entire process is so fast that less than a second elapses between the times you press the button to generate a laser beam to the time the exact range to your target is displayed.
Bushnell Pro X7 Slope Rangefinder
The technology of tour domination.Slope compensation calculates and adjusts yardage depending on the degree of slope.
Bushnell Pro X7 with JOLT
The most potent Laser Rangefinder in the world. The Pro X7 features incredible ranging capability (550+ yards to a flag). The Pro X7 is accurate to 1/2 yard. Features 7x magnification with HD optics. The Pro X7 is waterproof and tour certified.
Pin Seeker with Jolt Technology
Designed exclusively with the bottom of the cup in mind, this mode allows easy acquisition of the flag without inadvertently capturing background target distances. When more than one object is acquired, the closer of the two objects focuses by LCD. JOLT Technology eliminates all doubt by delivering short vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser has locked onto the flag. Use what the Pros use, feel the exact distance. FEEL THE JOLT.
Extreme. Speed. Precision. Second Generation Technology
E. S. P. 2 provides yardage faster and more accurately than ever before. Not only has Bushnell increased the acquisition speed to a lightning fast lever, but E. S. P. is also so accurate that from 5-125 yards the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard. Whatever your skill level, Bushnell gives you the most accurate technology in the game - and you'll have the confidence of knowing you have the exact yardage for every shot you'll ever hit.
Vivid Display Technology
Created specifically for Bushnell's premium rangefinders, the Tour Z6, Pro 1M, and Pro 1M Slope, this optical enhancement dramatically improves contrast, clarity, and light transmission, while increasing the brightness of digital readout information for rapid, identification in all lighting conditions.
Bushnell Pro X7 vs. Bushnell X2
Key Features of Bushnell Pro X7
- Pin Seeker with JOLT technology ensures you know when you hit the flag
- Ranges from 5 yards to 1 mile; 550+ yards to flags; 1/2 yard accuracy from 5 to 125 yards
- 7x magnification and premium HD optics ensure bright clear images
- 2nd generation E.S.P. and Vivid Display Technology dramatically improves contrast, clarity and light transmission
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.25 x 2-Inches
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
- Accurate to 1/2 yard.
- Five yards-1 mile ranging performance (550+ yards to a flag).
- E.S.P. 2 (Extreme. Speed. Precision).
- Vivid Display Technology (VDT) for all lighting conditions.
- 7x Magnification with HD Optics (objects appear 7x closer).
- Slope Technology provides compensated distances for elevation changes.
- Posi-Thread Battery Door.
- 3-Volt 123 battery and premium carry case included.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Key Features of Bushnell X2
Tour-trusted Slope-Switch Technology engages Bushnell Golf’s patented Slope Technology to give the golfer compensated distance based the hole’s incline/decline - and turns off for a USGA-conforming device when needed.
There’s Pin Seeker with JOLT Technology to eliminate any doubt that you have locked onto the flag. All of it is wrapped in a fully-waterproof metal housing to give the golfer the ultimate golf laser rangefinder.
- Ranges 5-1, 300 yards; 450+ yards to Flags
- Pin Seeker with JOLT technology. Eye Relief: 16mm. Exit Pupil:3.5mm
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
- The Bushnell Pro X7 is not belt sized. The Leupold lifetime warranty blows away the two year Bushnell warranty.
- Great feature built, great improvement works by laser.
- The rangefinder is a little expensive but well worth it. First, it is deadly accurate. The "jolt" works when it locks onto the flag. Two adjustments --one to help you focus entirely on your target, the second to allow adjusting for whether or not you are wearing glasses. I've used it for about 15 rounds
- Top of the line professional range finder. The extra magnification is excellent.
Certain tournaments ban slope. The disadvantage of the Slope device is that some golf events that allow rangefinders do not permit the use of tools with the slope technology.
Frequently asked questions about bushnell pro x7
Question: What’s in the box with the Bushnell Pro X7? Does it come with a case?
Answer: Yes it does. It comes with a semi-hard shelled zip case, a battery and a manual.
Question: Can this be used for hunting big game and get the same accuracy?
Answer: As long as the laser can lock onto the target, you will get the same accuracy.
Question: Is this a horizontal rangefinder?
Answer: This product used vertically, the image is at the wrong orientation.
Question: Is this the slope model?
Answer: The slope model says "SLOPE" under the Pro X7.
Question: Can I get X7 JOLT with Slope also?
Answer: Unless you're a pro or pro caddy, I don't see any value in paying for the extra 'slope' feature. The no. of times it would be used would be minimal, and the slope differential is easy to calculate in your head, based on estimates of the uphill or downhill slope.
In verdict to say Bushnell Pro X7 Golf Laser Rangefinder with JOLT comes to design your golf career. Vivid Technology display technology for tour tournament legal play. Tour Z6, Pro 1M, and Pro 1M Slope that offer high clarity and contrast display help to identify your dimension with digital readout feature. LCD offers 5-125 to 550 yardage distance coverage – that faster and quicker during your part of the play. The JOLT technology minimizes all doubts by lock system. Price is not so expensive, it comes budget ranges with two years warranty comes. Order for your sports development. Have a good luck.