A chunky golf iron that will ensure forgiveness, distance, and extreme control is not totally impossible if you are having the perfect Mizuno golf irons, which are popularly known as the best in the Iron golf club section. Whether you are a high, mid, or single-digit handicappers, Mizuno Irons serves everyone. Even some of the world's most renowned players love playing with Mizuno irons.
If you have never played with Mizuno irons, things that we are saying might seem adulatory. But, truths to be spoken, nothing can be taken further from the truth.
To make our statement real, in this particular section, we have gathered the top five Mizuno Golf Irons, all of which are promised to provide the maximum feel, control, and forgiveness at the same time.
After observing thoroughly, I feel like, Mizuno MP-20 Golf Iron Set Series is worthy of becoming the best among all the items.
Without making any further delays, let us get started with the suggestion section.
Best Mizuno Golf Irons All-Time
1. Mizuno MP-20 Golf Iron Set Series
This one is the most recent edition of the MP series iron set, and the previous version was the MP-18 series. Before suggesting you buy this one, let us find out the differences between MP-20 and MP-18, along with the key features of MP 20.
- This iron set got a shinier finish on the back and sole, making the club more attractive to look at in the sunshine or the course.
- The inclusion of the deeper channel on the club's head will be handy, providing the great feeling possible.
- The narrower sole with a rounder outlook of the club should provide decent turf interaction, allowing you to have more control over the golf ball.
- The thin copper layer beneath the nickel-chrome makes the club's head more thinner, allowing you to get extreme feeling and skill.
- Finally, the club's multi-material construction will be significantly useful when you are expecting to get the maximum forgiveness and moderate launching.
- Shinier than ever.
- Deeper channel on the club's head.
- Narrower sole with a rounder outlook.
- Thin copper layer beneath the nickel chrome.
- Multi-material construction.
2. Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Golf Iron Set
As our second recommendation for an extreme Mizuno Iron golf club set, we have picked the Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Golf Iron Set. The Mizuno JPX919 comprises three different irons. The first one is the Hot Metal, then comes the forged, and finally the JPX919 tour. This section will be reviewing the hot metal, which is the biggest club of this series and is better suited for every high-handicappers (golf irons) looking for a great iron set to buy.
- This one is partially designed to ensure the maximum forgiveness and distance, making this one suitable for every high-handicappers struggling to take the golf ball to a decent distance.
- Though this one is for the handicappers, the club's design will not make you disappoint for sure. The stunning design of the club makes this one stylish with chrome features and brushed pearls.
- The iron's bigger sized head will ensure that you are getting the lofted stroke with a moderate distance.
- Mizuno claims that Chromoly's inclusion in this club will offer a high-strength face, making the club more forgiving. And it comes out to be true. Players playing with this iron are reviewing it as a club of more-forgiving and distance in nature.
- Finally, the club's stability frame will ensure that you are getting the perfect launch, along with moderate feedback, ball speed, nominal vibration, and excellent contact sound.
- Suitable for high handicappers.
- Stylish with chrome and brushed pearls finishing.
- Bigger head size.
- High strength face with a more forgiving nature.
- Stability frame, moderate feedback, low-vibration, and soothing contact sound.
3. Mizuno JPX919 Forged Golf Iron Set
As we are done with the JPX919 hot metal, let us review the forged iron from the same series. If any golf club claims to be forged, it should be more forgiving in nature. If you are a middle to low handicapper, this golf club might be the exact choice of yours in the golf bag. Let us find out the features this particular is promised to ensure.
- The club's grain flow forged HD feature makes this one the softest iron golf club from Mizuno ever.
- The new stability frame added to this item will ensure that you get the maximum forgiveness as a low or middle range handicapper. The stability frame will also significantly help provide you with the minimum vibration and great contact sound.
- The CNC milled face design of this JPX919 forged iron set will be handy when it is about getting the perfect launch, along with a consistent and increased ball speed.
- The chrome plating with a more durable Pearl brush finishing makes this one more stylish and vibrant in the sunlight.
- Finally, this one is claimed to be 30% stronger with the inclusion of Boron.
- Grain flow forged HD feature.
- New stability frame.
- CNC milled precision face design.
- Chrome plating with pearl brush finishing.
- 30% stronger with the inclusion of Boron.
4. Mizuno JPX919 Tour Golf Iron Set
All the tour irons launched by Mizuno were of great success, and they have been pleasing players for a long time. The legacy continues in this Mizuno JPX919 tour golf set as well. You can't expect too much forgiveness in this club, but this one will surpass everything if you are looking for accuracy. Many professionals, not even in contact with Mizuno, are also playing with this one only because of its versatility. If you are single-digit handicappers, this one should suit the perfect in your golf bag. Let us find out the features that this one possesses.
- These are the most beautiful irons you would ever see, at least, for the present days. The inclusion of Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish will soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight, making the club look more aesthetic and elegant.
- This iron's grain flow forging process will increase the grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, reliable, and consistent feel. Besides, you will get more control over tha club, and golf ball like a professional does.
- Precise launching may not be the easiest task for every golfer. With its stability frame, this one is promised to provide you with the perfect launch and stability you can expect in good quality iron.
- The increment of fractional sole width makes this one durable and suitable for every professional player golfing out there.
- Finally, the narrower tour grind's inclusion will ensure that you are getting the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- If you are a professional and thinking about participating in any tournament, this one in your golf bag might provide you the boost you are looking for with an iron golf club.
- Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish.
- Increased grain density in the impact area.
- Precise launching with the stability frame.
- Increment of fractional sole width.
- Tour-proven with the narrower tour grind.
5. Mizuno 2018 MP-18 Multi-Material Construction Golf Iron Set
We are now at the end of this Mizuno Iron golf club recommendation section, and as our last recommendation, we have added this MP-18 golf iron set. Mizuno MP-18 series comprises four different iron golf clubs. In this particular section, I am going to review the MP-18 Multi-material construction or MP-18 MMC. As our listing needs to be limited, we thought about adding the best from this series. Without being extravagant, let's get into the key features of this item-
- As the name suggests, this one is forged with multi-material construction, making the club more durable than ever. When you are aiming at distance and forgiveness, this one will not disappoint you at all.
- The face of an iron golf club is more important than anything. With its 1025E mild carbon steel-head, this one will provide robust energies to get the extreme distance and forgiveness.
- At first glance, this one looks elegant. The satin nickel material with a chrome finishing makes this one quite aesthetic both in sunlight and indoor. If the look is a matter of preference for you, I can assure you that this one will not disappoint you at all.
- The inclusion of the modus 120 stiff shaft will be handy when it is about getting the perfect launch and distance at the same time.
- If you are a mid to high-handicap player, this one should be the exact choice to pick up.
- Forged with multi-material construction.
- More energies with the 1025E mild carbon steel-head.
- Elegant look with the satin nickel and chrome finishing.
- Perfect launch and distance with the modus 120 stiff shaft.
- Suitable for mid to high-handicap players.
It should not be like you must have to choose from our recommendation list. You might have your own kind of preferences or choices. That is why, in this particular section, we all the time talk about the top things one needs to consider while buying a related subject. Today, obviously, the topic is the iron golf club. Here are the top five things you need to consider while buying a new Iron Golf Club.
1. Head of the iron
The first and the most important thing that you need to pay attention while buying a new iron golf club is the head of the iron. The head is the part that produces the energy. That is why it is essential to choose a club with a head that is forged with perfect material and design. Other than that, you may face trouble getting a moderate flow or rhythm in the course. In that regard, all the Mizuno irons we have discussed above should get the highest mark possible.
2. Stability frame
This one is important, especially when you are thinking about buying longer irons. The stability frame ensures that you are getting the ideal launch and stability every time you aim to hit with the club you have. When you are targeting to take the golf ball to a long-distance, the lunch may get distorted if you are not a professional. Ensure the iron set or club you are aiming to buy has a stability frame to generate you the good swing or launch possible.
3. The shaft of the club
This one should remain at the top of this list. We believe everyone knows that the club's shaft is essential for any kind of golf club regardless of iron, hybrid, or driver. Make sure the club you are purchasing has a proportionate shaft that matches your height and length. Considering Whether you will go for a graphite shaft or a steel shaft is also essential. Whatever you are choosing, you should know why you are choosing to avoid trouble in the future.
4. Design or look
Many golfers love having an iron club that shines in the bright sunshine. If you are one of them, probably the design or look is more important than anything. We do not discourage that. But, ensuring the quality of the club is more important than anything. Make sure that the head of the club has chromium, satin, or brush-pearls finishing so that the club looks beautiful, aesthetic, and elegant at the same time.
The final thing that one needs to ensure while buying a new iron golf club is the club's price. There is nothing to ensure about the price because the price is always fixed( if you are not buying a pre-modified or second-hand club). We highly encourage people to ensure quality first. Looking at the price first and giving too much priority might cause you to end up with a chimera device. If you are running out of budget, it would be better to wait a little longer until you have sufficient.
Read more : Women’s Golf Irons Review
When it is about iron golf clubs, Mizuno competes with the most renowned golf club manufacturers. It was possible not only for the promotions that Mizuno did but also for the quality and quantity that all the iron clubs possess. Many professional golfers on the PGA tour who do not have any contract with Mizuno love playing with its iron because of the extreme quality that this particular brand ensures, especially in the case of irons. Forgiveness, distance, control, looks, and all the other features you can think about will all be present in a quality Mizuno golf club. If you are thinking about trying something new or have never played with a Mizuno Iron, the items we have gathered throughout this article should not disappoint you.